YotaPhone 2 YD201 YD206 Update Marshmallow Firmware – Yotaphone 2 is not a luxury phone when talking about the innards. Yet another case when you talk about the uniqueness. With dual screen earlier, at least you can show off to the people around and make amazed.
The device launched with Android 4.4.3 KitKat onboard, but was upgraded to Android 5.0 Lollipop in May 2015. Now, almost two years later, Yota is upgrading the device with a newer version of the OS.
However, unfortunately to be able to bring this device into your hand required a good price. For pre-order, Yota set this handset at Rp 8.9 million. According to a spokeswoman Yota in Indonesia, the price could have risen after the launch in February 2016.
For the size of the phone with Snapdragon 801 chipset and 2 GB of RAM, the price of Yotaphone 2 is quite premium. But yes it was, in fact this smartphone not only sells the specification, but the uniqueness of two screens as the main attraction that can make people beside you glance.
How To YotaPhone 2 YD201 YD206 Update Marshmallow Firmware
Download File Bellow:
How to adb sideload an update:
Battery more than 50%
Extract All File
- Install Adb Driver
- Power Off YotaPhone 2
- Move 6.0.1-RU1.1.47.zip To Adb_Tool Folder
- Go To Adb_Tool Folder,Hold Shift Key And Right Click ( Windows 7: Open Command Windows Here, For Windows 10: Open PowerShell Windows Here).
- Boot YotaPhone2 To Recovery Mode: Hold Volume Up And Power Button, Release Power Button After Shown Android Logo, Keep Volume Up Until Android Robot Logo Shown And Release.
- From Recovery Mode Select Apply Update From ADB.
- Connect Yotaphone 2 To Computer.
- Write Command: “Adb Devices” if driver installed corect you can show list devices attached xxxxxxxx sideload.
- Write Command : “adb sideload 6.0.1-RU1.1.47.zip”
- Wait Until Process Completed
Note: Tested Updating YotaPhone 2 Android 5 To Android 6 -DWYOR- You Can Also Wipe Data Via Recovery for Fresh Install
Video Update YotaPhone 2 Marshmallow
Video UnBoxing YotaPhone 2 YD201