Sprint Note 5 . Firmware 5.1.1 Unlock
What more can you wait from the Note 5 that’s equipped with one of the best screens, comes with a new hardware design and the internals offer a significant operation heave with a massive battery life. Note 5 has been in the news lately for its strikingly impressive specifications and comes with the latest Android 5.one.one Lollipop out of the box. Samsung has pushed quite some updates to its latest flagship phone and will be updated to the upcoming Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Although Android M has not been released yet, merely in society to install farther updates via OTA, yous demand to be on the stock firmware.
If you have for any reason installed a custom ROM, or have problems updating the latest OTA updates on your T-mobile Annotation 5, then this tutorial will get yous back to the stock firmware. With T-Mobile pushing the updates, there are 3 firmware versions bachelor for the Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920T variant. All the three firmware versions, N920TUVU1AOGE/ N920TUVU1BOH4/ N920TUVU1BOH6, are based on the Android 5.1.1 Lollipop.
Withal, to update your phone to the latest firmware, you need an Odin software specifically designed for Samsung Milky way devices for installing a range of things including firmware, custom recovery, CF-Auto-Root and more. So if you are new to the installation procedure, and then DroidViews take got you covered. Before nosotros begin, make sure you take the T-Mobile variant of Note 5 as it won’t piece of work on whatever other variant.
- Brand sure you have the perfect device and variant. This tutorial is suitable for only T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Annotation five SM-N920T variant. This will install
Lollipop 5.1.1 firmware onto your device.
- Make sure you lot have
your Galaxy Note 5 or at least up tosixty% of the battery.
Enable USB Debugging
on your phone.
- Make certain you have
installed on your PC.
- Download the
to extract the zip file to go the firmware file which is in.tar.md5
The following 3 firmware files are based on Android v.1.1 Lollipop for Samsung Galaxy Notation v SM-N920T. In gild to restore the Stock firmware, you need to download i of the following firmware files.
Download |Latest(2015-09-10) –
N920TUVU1BOH6_N920TTMB1BOH6_TMB.nothing (ane.7 GB)
Download |Previous –
File: N920TUVU1BOH4_N920TTMB1BOH4_TMB.zip (i.7 GB)
Download |Previous Stock –
N920TUVU1AOGE_N920TTMB1AOGE_TMB.zip (i.7 GB)
| Odin3 v3.10.7
Fill-in Your Apps and Data
It is recommended that you backup your apps, contacts, messages, photos, videos and any other of import data stored on the internal storage of your phone. Get some of our
useful backup apps
from the DroidViews athenaeum. This will help you backup your device data easily.
Restore T-Mobile Galaxy Note 5 to Stock
- Brand certain you have downloaded the Lollipopfirmware for your Annotation 5. As it is a zip file, extract information technology to go the firmware file with
- Now turn off your phone and boot it into the
Download Mode. To do this, turn off your device and then printing and concur Volume Upwardly + Home + Ability buttons simultaneously for 2-3 seconds. When you run into the warning screen with a yellowish triangle sign, press the Book Upwardly fundamental to enter Download/Odin way
- Download the required Odin.zero file and extract the file on your PC. You will get theOdin3_v3.10.vii.exe
file. Open it as administrator to get to the Odin window.
- Connect your T-Mobile Note 5 to the calculator using the USB cable.
- As soon equally you connect the device, the ID:COM port on Odin will turn Blue. You’ll also see
message to point successful connection.
- In case your phone is not detected past Odin, you can try the following things:
- Reboot your phone and turn off
and turn it on over again.
- Try reinstalling the Samsung USB Drivers.
- Try changing the USB cablevision and connecting to other ports.
- Reboot your phone and turn off
- At present clickAPbutton on Odin and add the firmware file (North920Txxxxxx_N920Txxxxxx_.tar.md5).
- In the
section, make sure that only the
F. Reset Fourth dimensionboxes are checked and everything else are unchecked.
(Practise not, in any case, check Re-Partition box)
- Earlier you go along to firmware installation on Odin, make sure everything is set up according to the screenshot.
- Now, click the
button on Odin to get-go installation which might take a while for firmware to install.
- Once you become aPASS!message on Odin, your device will restart. Information technology’due south the greenish signal that indicates successful installation. In case you get
message, brand sure yous accept gone through the preparations carefully
In one case you take successfully booted into the firmware, y’all tin can at present savor your Lollipop firmware.
If you come across bootloop, then this may occur sometimes when you accept installed a new firmware. To solve this, remove the battery and then put information technology back again. Boot to Recovery by belongingsVolume Up + Dwelling house + Power. In Recovery, select “wipe data/factory reset” then select “Yes” This will delete all user information. Now Select Reboot to System. If you want a detailed tutorial for these steps, caput over to the below link.
For a detailed guide on how to install firmware on Samsung Galaxy device, get to the post-obit link:
For any queries, comment down below.