How to Fix User Intervention on Hp Printer
Is your HP printer refusing to impress the document that yous’ve sent from your figurer? Your impress job failed, and at present your printer is stuck in the queue. You lot tried to delete or abolish the print task only to no avail.
When you’re in this particular predicament, don’t panic because numerous other users have experienced the same problem. And the expert news is, it’s relatively easy to deal with, equally you will know below.
How practice I clear my HP printer queue?
If you lot accept an HP printer stuck in the queue, canceling or deleting the stuck print job won’t do anything. Instead, follow these steps to deal with the problem and go along where you left off with your printer.
#i: Run HP Print and Scan Medico
When launched, the HP Impress and Scan Md automatically diagnoses and fixes printer hardware and connectivity errors. You lot tin can download this complimentary toolhere.
Complete all the on-screen instructions given by HP Print and Browse to locate and resolve all printer problems that may take resulted in an HP printer stuck in the queue. In one case you lot’re done using the tool, conduct a exam print.
If y’all still can’t clear the print queue, keep with the next step.
#2: Delete print jobs and Reset
Restart the printing system one time you lot encounter an HP printer stuck in the queue and abolish or delete the impress job later on. Here are the steps:
- Printing the power button to plough off the HP printer and then pull out its power string from the outlet.
- Click on the Windows search tool (the magnifying glass icon adjacent to the Start Carte button) and then search for and launch Services.
- Detect and right-click on Print Spooler and so click on Stop.
- Exit Services after Stop is completed
- Utilise the Windows search tool again to find and open C: Windows\System32\Spool\PRINTERS
- Delete every file under the PRINTERS folder
- Turn off your computer
- Plug the ability cord back to the power outlet and then press the ability button to plough on the printer
- Turn on the computer and then bear a test impress
If it can’t clear the impress queue and the print job is still stuck, continue to the adjacent step.
#iii: Install the latest Printer Driver
- Get to
HP Customer Back up – Software and Driver Downloads
and enter your printer model.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the latest printer commuter or software.
- Restart your estimator and then conduct a test print
If your HP printer is still stuck in the queue, proceed to the next step.
#4: Troubleshoot Printer Connectivity
Finally, it would exist best if you tried troubleshooting your printer’south connectivity to resolve the problem. Your HP printer can get stuck in the queue when it tin can’t communicate with the computer or mobile device.
Brand sure that your printer and computer or device are properly connected to ensure smooth connectivity. Check out our blog to learn more about howto gear up up a wireless printer on Windows and Mac if you need help on the matter.
Why do print jobs get stuck in the queue?
Print jobs go stuck in the queue typically because of communication problems between the printer and the computer or device. Follow any of the troubleshooting steps in a higher place if your HP printer is stuck in the queue.
And if you’re fix to replace your ink cartridges, you can store at YoyoInk and enjoy the best deals and savings. Nosotros offercompatible and remanufactured HP ink cartridges that evangelize OEM make print quality and performance for up to 75% less than the costs. With our economic ink cartridge replacements, you tin can tackle whatever project even on a tight budget!