How To Screen Record On Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro
July 29, 2021
Do you want to know how to screen tape on Milky way J3 Pro? Screen Recording is very helpful to tape and share the screen on your mobile with your colleague or friend easily. Let’s acquire how to video screen capture or
screen record on Samsung Milky way J3 Pro
with the help of this stride by step tutorial.
With the latest release of Samsung Android Q OneUI 3, OneUI 2 or Android R, there is an inbuilt screen tape pick (Save Screen Action buttons) on Samsung devices. Let’s learn how you can use that to record your screen and also your sound with the tutorial below.
How To Screen Tape on Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro
Screen Recording on Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro can be washed using two unlike methods. Let’southward learn them one by one.
1. Screen Record on Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro With Inbuilt Screen Recording
- To access the screen recording function on Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro, swipe down from the top of the screen to access the quick toggle options on the notification panel.
- Then long printing on the
Screen Recorder toggle
function similar in the screenshot shown above.
- This will open the Screen recording settings page, where you can change recording quality between 480p, 720p, and 1080p resolution.
- Under Audio, y’all can choose No sound, Media Sound, Media Sound, and Mic options.
- You can also select the recording of selfie video size on the screen recording settings from Small to Large by moving the slider.
- When yous are done setting up the screen recorder, click on the Screen Recorder toggle on the notification bar. A dialogue box will appear to cull your Sound Settings. Click on the sound source and click on “Start Recording”. If the Screenshot toggle is not present, then proceed to the next method.
- The screen recording will offset and you volition see a countdown timer and then y’all volition see a
with Pen tool with color to describe on the screen and as well you can select the Selfie front end camera video to be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the Terminate icon on the right side of the floating widget to complete the recording.
- The screen recording will be saved automatically on your Milky way J3 Pro Gallery App within the Screen Recordings Folder.
- You can now share the recorded video on social media like WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
On older Samsung devices, the inbuilt screen recording option is not available. So nosotros demand to download a third-political party awarding to tape your device’south screen.
2. How To Record Screen on Milky way J3 Pro With A Screen Recording App
- Go to the Google Play Store on your Galaxy J3 Pro device.
- Then search for “Screen Recording App with audio” on the search bar and hit go. Or Visit this Google Play Shop URL if you lot are on a desktop browser.
- At present select any of the listed screen recording apps that y’all like and click on install.
- Subsequently installation of the Screen Recording app, to tape screen of Galaxy J3 Pro, open the Screen Recorder app and click on the start button to showtime the screen recording. Sometimes these options will be available on the notification console itself.
- That’s information technology, you have successfully recorded your Milky way J3 Pro screen with our tutorial.
Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro Frequently Asked Questions
Does Samsung Milky way J3 Pro take screen recording?
Yep, Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro has a screen recording feature you tin use to record your screen on your Samsung phone. To enable screen recording, follow our tutorial.
How to Enable Screen Recorder in Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro?
To enable Screen Recorder toggle on Galaxy J3 Pro, edit the quick toggle options using the edit push button, and discover and add together the Screen Tape button to the toggle surface area. After this, the toggle will show upward in the notification panel.
Tin you screen tape with audio on Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro?
Yes, y’all can utilize the screen recording option on Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro to record the screen along with the sound using the Audio recording pick present in the screen recorder.
If you lot liked our tutorial, kindly share it on social media. Also, leave your comments below if you face any issues when recording your screen on Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro.