Download Official Firmware Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Sm G530h Lollipop
Samsung launched the Galaxy Grand series years ago to specially for the emerging markets where people prefer smartphones with a big screen, decent hardware specs but at an affordable toll. Many years have gone by and the Grand line is still hither with more choices to attract more customers. The Samsung Galaxy K Prime is a mid-range phone that was released back in September 2014 with Android 4.4.4 KitKat out of the box.
The telephone did not witness any major OS upgrade since it’due south release, merely Samsung seems to have kept its promise of upgrading the telephone’south software to Android Lollipop. If yous own theMilky way Grand Prime
with model number SM-G530H and take been waiting for the sweetest take on Android, that is Lollipop, you finally have a reason to rejoice.
The Android 5.0.2 Lollipop update for the Chiliad Prime (SM-G530H) is finally out and available for download. Nosotros probably don’t need to tell you that Lollipop is a very big update that brings a completely new user interface with a lot of tweaks and changes. Having updated your M Prime to the latest software, y’all would enjoy faster operation and better battery life.
The firmware installation procedure described below has been tested successfully, only it does not necessarily mean that it’due south 100% safety. Make sure to follow the given steps carefully and don’t hesitate to clear whatsoever doubts earlier proceeding. Merely a reminder, we won’t be responsible for any mishap and so jump into things at your own liability.
- Download Odin 3.09 or 3.10.seven from
hereand excerpt the zippo.
- Download and install the latest Samsung
USB Drivers or Kies
on your estimator.
on your G Prime number. You can observe a detailed tutorial for the same
- Accuse your device to ensure 60% battery juice at least.
- Since you might demand to perform a data manufacturing plant reset subsequently installing the Lollipop firmware for improve performance, it’s a good thought to
backup all important data
before attempting the installation.
Download Lollipop Firmware for Grand Prime SM-G530H
The firmware provided beneath is originally meant for Russian users only because information technology’s unbranded and contains many languages including English, it can be installed on any Milky way K Prime SM-G530H that is not locked to a network operator. More firmwares will be added equally they come!
Republic of kenya:G530HXXS2BPI2_G530HOJV2BPG1_AFR.null
Install Lollipop Firmware on Grand Prime number
- Download the firmware and extract the Zero to get the firmware file with
- Turn off your Milky way Grand Prime and kicking it into the
past pressing the Book Down+Abode+Power buttons simultaneously for 2-3 seconds. When you meet the warning screen with a yellow assertion mark, press the Volume Upward key to enter the Download Mode.
- Now launch the Odin tool as administrator and so connect your phone to the PC using the USB cablevision provided with your device.
- When Odin detects your phone, the ID:COM port on Odin volition turn blue and you volition see
text in Odin’s message box.
- At present click the
push button and add the firmware file (G530HXXU2BOH5_G530HSER2BOH5_SER.tar.md5) to it.
- Click the
tab on Odin and check
and F. Reset Time. These options and enabled in Odin past default, and so all yous need to do it is to make certain that they are checked.
- You are now all set to go. Just click the
push on Odin to trigger the firmware installation. Information technology might have a few minutes before the installation completes, so wait patiently.
- When the firmware installation completes, you’ll see
bulletin on Odin. It’s the greenish bespeak that indicates a successful installation. In case you get
bulletin, make certain y’all take gone through the preparations advisedly. You can also attempt rebooting your PC and phone and a different USB cable and port. You can also refer to our exhaustive guide on
firmware installation using Odin.
- Anyway, your Milky way Grand Prime will reboot automatically and when it boots up, you’ll be greeted by Android v.0.2 Lollipop.
Done! In case y’all face issues like buggy performance, error with network connectivity, device overheat or bombardment bleed, you should try a data/factory reset via stock recovery. If yous don’t know how to do it, head over to our
on the procedure.