Bootcamp 6.1 Windows 10 Drivers Download
Download and install Windows support software on your Mac
After using Boot Military camp Assistant to install or upgrade Microsoft Windows on your Mac, you might as well need to install the latest Windows support software (drivers) from Apple.
Boot Camp requires a
Mac with an Intel processor.
install Microsoft Windows on your Mac, Kicking Army camp Assistant automatically opens the Boot Camp installer, which installs the latest Windows support software (drivers). If that doesn’t happen, or you experience whatever of the following issues while using Windows on your Mac, follow the steps in this commodity.
- Your Apple mouse, trackpad, or keyboard isn’t working in Windows.
isn’t designed to work in Windows.
- You don’t hear audio from the built-in speakers of your Mac in Windows.
- The built-in microphone or camera of your Mac isn’t recognized in Windows.
- One or more screen resolutions are unavailable for your display in Windows.
- You can’t adjust the brightness of your built-in display in Windows.
- You accept issues with Bluetooth or Wi-Fi in Windows.
- You get an alert that Apple Software Update has stopped working.
- Yous get a message that your PC has a driver or service that isn’t ready for this version of Windows.
- Your Mac starts up to a black or blue screen subsequently you lot install Windows.
If your Mac has an AMD video card and is having graphics issues in Windows, you lot might need toupdate your AMD graphics drivers instead.
Install the latest macOS updates
Format a USB flash drive
To install the latest Windows back up software, you need a 16GB or larger USB flash bulldoze formatted every bit MS-DOS (FAT).
- Outset your Mac from macOS.
- Plug the USB flash drive into your Mac.
- Open Disk Utility, which is in the Utilities folder of your Applications folder.
- Choose View > Bear witness All Devices from the menu bar.
- From the sidebar in Deejay Utility, select your USB wink drive. (Select the drive proper name, not the volume name beneath it.)
- Click the Erase button or tab.
- Choose MS-DOS (Fat) equally the format and Master Kick Record as the scheme.
- Click Erase to format the drive. When done, quit Deejay Utility.
Download the Windows support software
preparing your USB flash bulldoze, complete these steps:
- Make sure that your Mac is connected to the Internet.
- Open up Boot Campsite Assistant, which is in the Utilities folder of your Applications folder.
- From the carte bar at the top of your screen, choose Activity > Download Windows Support Software, so choose your USB flash drive as the salve destination. When the download completes, quit Kick Campsite Banana.
Acquire what to do
if you can’t download or salvage the Windows back up software.
Install the Windows back up software
Afterwarddownloading the Windows support software to your flash bulldoze, follow these steps to install the software. (If you’re attempting to resolve problems with a Bluetooth mouse or keyboard, it might be easier to use a USB mouse or keyboard until these steps are consummate.)
- Make certain that the USB flash drive is plugged into your Mac.
- Start up your Mac in Windows.
- From File Explorer, open the USB wink drive, then open up Setup or setup.exe, which is in the WindowsSupport folder or BootCamp folder. When you’re asked to allow Boot Camp to make changes to your device, click Aye.
- Click Repair to brainstorm installation. If you get an alarm that the software hasn’t passed Windows Logo testing, click Continue Anyway.
- Subsequently installation completes, click Terminate, and so click Yes when you’re asked to restart your Mac.
Learn more than
If yous can’t download or relieve the Windows support software:
- If the assistant says that the Windows back up software could not exist saved to the selected bulldoze, or that the USB flash bulldoze can’t exist used, brand sure that your USB flash drive has a storage chapters of at least 16GB and isformatted correctly.
- If the assistant doesn’t meet your USB flash bulldoze, click Become Back and make sure that the drive is continued directly to the USB port on your Mac—not to a brandish, hub, or keyboard. Disconnect and reconnect the drive, and so click Continue.
- If the assistant says that it can’t download the software considering of a network problem,
brand certain that your Mac is connected to the Internet.
- Brand sure that your Mac meets the
system requirements to install Windows using Boot Camp.
If a Mac feature still doesn’t work after updating the Windows support software, search for your symptom on the
Apple back up website
Microsoft support website. Some features of your Mac aren’t designed to work in Windows.
Data about products not manufactured past Apple, or independent websites not controlled or tested by Apple, is provided without recommendation or endorsement. Apple assumes no responsibility with regard to the selection, performance, or use of tertiary-party websites or products. Apple makes no representations regarding tertiary-party website accuracy or reliability.
Contact the vendor
for additional information.